The reservation is non-refundable and
is valid for 30 days only. To complete your reservation, the following documents must be submitted within the said 30 days:
- Signed reservation agreement indicating terms of payment
- Photocopy of valid ID. One (1) if ID is issued by the government and at least two (2) for non-government issued IDs.
- If applicable, a Special Power of Attorney. If the buyer is out of the country, it has to be consularized.
- Valid ID of the Special Power of Attorney holder.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Community Tax Certificate Number (CTC)
After submission of the required documents, you will be asked to sign a Contract to sell. To avoid the cancellation of your reservation, please make sure to submit all the above documents within 30 days from the reservation date.